Originally Posted By adventurer
I want to say a big thanks for posting this. I bought 4 of them for my shop. 2 for in the shop, 2 for service trucks. These things are a life saver. We have the big wheel puller with the three chains that pushes against the axle but it some times worked and some times didn't because the chain hooks wouldn't stay in wheel and it was like $1500. These are way cheaper and so far have worked perfectly. Thanks again for sharing. wave

Your welcome, Glad it helped you.

I was like there has to be some tool made, this isn't the first time I had this trouble over the years. So then looked online and there were 2 U tube videos of 2 tools like that. I figured here would be more and called my local Truck Pro and asked my regular sales counter guy if they sold any tool for that purpose, he said no. Then I asked if he sold Ken Tool because I was pretty sure he did. He said he would look into it and never called me back. down
Called my snap on guy at the same time and he said the same thing, never heard of a tool to get them off, I figured snap on made there own version if Ken Tool made one and so did "Dually Buddy" I'm thinking W T F.
Then as soon as I gave the snap on guy the Ken tool number he became more educated about tools, instantly because of me. lol

Yes a good tool for a tough problem on many trucks. I bet many trucks were junked because they couldn't get the back tires/wheels off. I saw a video with tractor and chains trying to get them off. realcrazy

Thanks for the thumbs on the grill post.