The rims I use are 15x7. I contacted my buddy he has the same size tire rim combo and he also used AMD Gilled fenders. He had no problems. I check with a couple body shops and a frame shop they say my car measures good. They say the fender is wrong. The wheel well lip is about 1/4" shorter on the passengers , the drivers is correct length. Last night I cut and welded both side to match, now the tires fit . I only cut out 1/4 " pie shape 4" long.
Originally I bought the year one 17" rally's and went with a tire that matched the height of my BFGs . They never fit and I thought it was my issue with tire size so I bought the recommended year one size tire . They still did not fit. After last night fitting my 15" tires ,I tried the year one 17" and they fit as well. I ask for help from AMD they never got back to me yesterday. I told them the problem and sent picture. I got a email this morning that was the wrong info. I sent pictures of the tire hitting and thinner lip also my repair. I told him the fender issue has cost me about $1500 . The reply was " glad you fixed it" have a nice day. Guess they are not interested in the problem.
Thanks