if you're on a budget, I'd contact delta cams in tacoma, WA, or maybe bullet cams, or hughes to see if they can regrind your stock cam. should be ~ 1/2 the price of a new one.

I'd shoot for 218-224@.050 on the intake, 4-6 degrees more on the exhaust, and the lift you're looking for.

if you have to have new "off the shelf" cam, I'd look at the comp XR265HR. a "custom" ground cam will probably be only $20-50 more than a "shelf" cam from any of the major cam vendors, not double.

that said, I'd also look at bullet cams,

http://bulletcams.com/Masters/HRlobes.htm

and I'd probably look at the HR276/305 lobe on the intake, and the HR280/320 lobe on the exhaust...if you want lopey, shoot for a 108 LSA, probably installed at about 104 ICL. if you want the idle smoother, widen out the LSA. narrower LSA will give more peak midrange torque, but a wider LSA will yield a flatter torque peak and carry the HP/torque higher in the RPM band.

where are you getting the heads from? the ones on ebay from clearwater cyl heads? check with CMengines.com, they were significantly cheaper than clearwater when I was looking into EQ heads. I'd have them quote them using SBChev 11/32" stem valves .1" longer than stock in 1.94 or 2.02 and 1.6/1.625 gead size, 5 angle valve job. that opens things up to a lot more spring/retainer combos to adjust installed height, and set them up for up to .550-.575" lift, which opens up a lot more cam lobe choices and the opportunity for more power. set up like this, CME quoted me $850/pr+ ship about a year ago.

1976 Spinnaker White Plymouth Duster, /6 A833OD
1986 Silver/Twilight Blue Chrysler 5th Ave HotRod **SOLD!***
2011 Toxic Orange Dodge Charger R/T
2017 Grand Cherokee Overland
2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude (holy crap, my daughter is driving)