And that when your car should be started, when you plan to race it. Not just because you wanna hear it run. Especially when they are new. For gods sake if you are going to fire one up make sure you get them up to temp if not HOT to make sure you burn off any moisture, and not accumulate any. It is not going to help the thing live at all.

IMO a dragrace car is not running long enough to make a difference. A properly designed dead head system with a pump bypass is all that is needed IMO. Just because you see it in a lab test under controlled environment in a street car application does not mean it equates to much in a racecar environment. Now if this is a car that spends a lot of time idling around and you are warming the fuel that much from a dead head system in a racecar for it to make a NOTICABLE HP difference I say you need to look at your operation or procedures on raceday. True there will be some power to cooler fuel, I just don't think for 99.9% of the bracket guys on here it is worth the extra expense in the regulator and plumbing to matter.

FWIW I have run brackets and S/ST the last few years where we are not allowed to tow to the lanes. The car was driven to and from the pit spot to the lanes. We have tried pulling it up and cooling it down with ice and a chiller when running Q16 type stuff. IN the end the gains were nominal at best and in the end the effort was not worth it. We began to drive it up for that as well. Now with the heads up car and the new one it will be towed everywhere to save wear and tear as well as being able to keep the engine temperature as low as possible

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"