I have a Ray Barton 528 hemi in my cuda and the car runs so rich to the point that where my eyes burn real bad if I stand next to the car for more than a minute. The motor has less than an hour of run time since I bought it. It has two edelbrock performer 600 cfm carburetors and they were setup when the car was dyno tuned. Brand new msd distributor with 6al box and edelbrock performer mechanical fuel pump. Fuel pressure is 7-7.5 psi. The car ran fine last fall and I went to start it up to get it ready for the summer and it is running like absolute garbage now. My first thought was the gas went bad over the winter so I drained the whole system and filled it up with fresh gas with no luck. I have to give it gas to keep it running and it acts like it is loading up when I rev it. There aren't any vacuum leaks anywhere that I can find. Is it possible that the fuel pressure is too high and pushing past the needle and seat and just dumping into the motor? This is already the 3rd fuel pump that I had to put on this motor as the first two were bad right out of the box and were putting out 9 psi and flooding the motor. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1973 Cuda 528 all aluminum Hemi, 4 speed, 3.23 Sure-Grip, (JA5) Silver Frost Metallic 1973 Challenger Rallye 340 1985 W150 Power Ram prospector 1986 Camaro IROC-Z 305 tpi