When I posted the question awaiting my replacement pads, I still original pads in the front discs. Just wanted to bleed rears while waiting.

What really triggered the question was that when brake bleeding is discussed, you are always told to start with wheel most distant from from MC, which is usually RR and the LR and so forth. It would appear with dual reservoir systems that you can safely ignore this.

As an aside when using Wilwood calipers for whatever their reasoning they choose to use a non-standard bleeder valve,,,much smaller. You find this out when you go to hook up the adapters for your vacuum pump bleeder system and find you have no adapter to fit securely. Would be gentlemen like if they would inform you of this. While on the topic, would be nice if Mityvac in their overpriced compressor powered bleeding 6835 system would include the smaller required adapters instead of sending you 4 standard adaptersthat just cause you to suck air instead of brake fluid.

But this would mean that their engineers and marketing gurus would have to come out and see what us chickens out here before foisting their next great idea on the unwary who buy their stuff and keep them in business.