I would never buy a centerforce clutch again. Had one fail on my GTX and the one on my challenger has a sticking pedal. The one on my GTX was out of balance and had to be balanced again.

I talked to some of the centerforce folks at a drag racing show in Chicago, and they said both clutches must have been installed wrong, and the mopar guys that did them are virtually idiots. They actually made that point clear, and at my expense, got some other folks standing by, to chuckle at my mishaps.

Now one guy that helped me has 2 original A990 hemi cars and max wedge cars he raced for years, and has some mopar racing titles, and never had issues with clutches, the other guy that helped me has a hemi cuda he never had issues with (other brands). If either of these guys were with me when Centerforce made their comments, I am sure he would have set them straight some.

Maybe they are a great clutch, I have only had bad luck though with them. Customer response was about as rude as it gets (atleast their rep in Chicago).

Last edited by 5571; 04/13/15 08:27 PM.

67 hemi GTX silver 4spd, 70 cuda convert 340 4spd, 71 cuda 340 4spd (Curious Yellow, white billboards/interior), 70 Mr Norm's Challenger 440 4spd