I went to Dwayne when I wanted a custom grind solid cam for the pump gas 440/493 I was building for my 63 Sport Fury. I had heard good things about the profesional work he did. I also knew every car I saw with his parts in them ran great. I called Dwayne to have him build and spec a cam for my street car and I also bought my EZ heads from Dwayne and had him do a little of his magic on them. And I am the kind of guy who likes to build my own engines as like many of us I have pride in my car and how I build it but I also learned many years ago that none of us know it all and when you need or want help go with the best which I feel I did in asking for Dwayne's services.
He ground me a custom grind flat tappet cam and did a little work on my EZ heads for me. It was one of the best decisions I ever made as "Dwayne Porter" is a real Pro at what he does and he does some of the best if not the best work on heads and camshafts I have ever seen or had done.
Dwayne is a real first class act at his work and being a good person. Anyone who uses his services wont regret it as they will have the best working on their vehicle or parts. Ron