Quote:

On a side note, I just changed my E-Body to a Firm Feel Stage II and its pretty stiff for a driver. I will probably get used to it with a little more time (less than 200 miles since) but a Stage III would be too much for my tastes for sure. Have you driven both?

It may be that I can adjust it but I am trying to get used to it first.

I have the stage III box in my Charger and I love it. I was worried that it would be too stiff but not really an issue..even at low speeds. I am glad I went to the stage III and skipped the stage II myself.

I got my Bilsteins already and put the rear ones on. Car feels a lot nicer already! I am going to wait on the fronts until I get the torsion bars this week so i can just do it all at once. My question is what specs do I need to use (or try to use) for the alignment when I get this stuff swapped in?

I talked to Matt @ FirmFeel and he said 4-4.5* pos caster, 1-1.5* negative camber, and 1/16-1/8 toe-in. Does this sound right to you guys?

I have had this car aligned to factory specs before and I never really liked it. I know the factory specs are out-dated for modern radial tires and upgraded suspension. I want the steering to want to return back to center and get as steady of a feel as possible. What do you guys recommend I tell them to use when they align it?

Thanks!