Quote:

If that bolt you can twist you are talking about goes into a plastic box it's pretty common for those to go bad but usually the switch that tells it the throttle is touching that bolt. Something else should be making it adjust the idle speed.

Yeah that's what I'm talking about. The bolt screws into a black box looking thing.

I did run codes though. I got this info off of allpar, so hopefully it's close enough.
11 No ignition reference signal detected during cranking (bad Hall effect) OR loss of camshaft sensor (and, for cars with crankshaft sensors — which does not include the 2.2/2.5 — timing belt skipped a tooth or loss of crankshaft sensor). See note #8 below.
12 Battery or computer recently disconnected (will occur on most cars most of the time, it indicates a low / missing battery happened in the last 50 key starts. Don't worry about it. — Tom Wand)

16* Loss of battery voltage detected with engine running

I'm more worried about the ignition reference signal. Is there a camshaft sensor or crankshaft sensor? The truck runs awesome, just takes a second to start (4-5 cranks) but runs smooth as butter (why I bought it. Everything else can be fixed)

Also, this truck has been wire hacked! I looked everywhere under and around this truck and did not see what I am seeing now. Maybe if I "unhack" it, it