OK...I need some help with how to correct this issue. Here is the set up 70 Road Runner with power steering. Firm Feel stage 2 box. Magnum force tubular upper control arms. All by ball joints and tie rods are about 10 years old.

I am experiencing an issue where it is very difficult to turn to the right. Turn left is fine but right is extremely hard. It feels as though there is no power assist at all..but here is the weird part. If I turn the steering wheel to the right while I am reversing, it feels pretty normal. No increased effort is needed.

This has been going on a while. I attempted to adj the valve on top of the steering box with no change...so I actually pulled the box and sent it back to firm feel and had them adj it for me. Talk to them and they said it is good to go and adjusted correctly. Reinstalled the box with no change. Then I went and got it aligned...no change. (This was a couple years ago and I have just basically been living with the issue...but don't want to anymore.)

I've gotten under the car while a buddy turned the wheels and the steering link, idler arm, pitman arm is not hitting anything.

Power steering fluid is full.

I am really at a loss at this point. I have noticed recently that the power steering pump makes a bit of a hissing noise when turning to the right (hasn't done that until recently...Are my issues common symptoms of a bad power steering pump?

Throw some ideas at my guys...please!

Thanks for any help - Brian