Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Doug, without a broadcast sheet a 055 or 054 COULD be correct although the 054/max cooling is the option. Im putting the 054/max cooling package in my R/T since I have no sheet and an Az car could easily have been ordered with it, beside I need the extra cooling

Dave, I understand why you would go that way but the Max cool package with 054 was not an option that could be ordered by itself. It came as a part of another option group such as trailer towing or the gear packages. Max Cool was also standard with the Hemi and A12 cars.

However...never say never. I would like to see a BS from an A33 car that shows 054 instead of 055.

Happy New Year to all

Doug, can you show me where the max cooling could not be ordered as a stand alone package, it did have its own designation, N51? I cant see why it could not have been ordered by itself.

Dave, you're asking me to prove a negative and that's not possible.

Not all build codes, such as N51, are options that can be ordered by a customer.

If N51 was an option that could be ordered, it would show up in the data book, the salesman book, pricing updates, window stickers and the options and accessories report with cost as appropriate.

I can think of a couple of other build codes, such N97 (noise reduction), that show up on the BS but were not options that could be ordered. The incusion of the components indicated by the build code were triggered by other factors in the construction or sale of the car.

Quote:

Better yet Doug do the sheets you have for the A33 cars show N51 and N65?

N65 yes N51 no

Happy New Year.

Last edited by 69CoronetRT; 01/01/09 01:00 PM.

Seeking:

1969 St. Louis plant VINs, SPD, and VONs.
Over 2,000 thanks to you!