Thank you for correcting my spelling of PASSON I will never spell it wrong again. As I said earlier each post has been a education,And I did explain the wait time for Hemi o.d. gear set,I talked to Passon and was told six to eight weeks for the parts I will install this gear set in the transmission case he already has. The gear set is under 2000.00 dollars the APT transmission and kit he paid 56000.00 dollars for. And yes he was a customer that became a friend so i will not charge him anything for the work that will done we live about 150 miles apart,so we don't get together that much.I didn't know he wanted a 5 speed or o.d. until he called and ask if I would install this setup he bought.I had never installed one of these kits so I thought I would post here and get some advice from people that has and find out what I was in for.He was told that no cutting was involved to install this kit,but after it arrived he found out that he would have to cut. So i get the call and after checking around I told him if cutting was something that he didn't want done that Passon had a o.d.setup that requires no cutting . So that is what the 72 year old customer/friend wants.