Just found this more or less one owner very original 1970 Charger R/T 440 console auto. It is all numbers matching, engine and trans have never been out of the car, interior is all original even carpet, car was repainted once back in the early '80's. I checked the numbers, all there and original, even has original carb, dist and rad! They masked off the stripe when they painted it back then. A very solid car with a little lower 1/4 rust but not too bad. Rest of the car is rock solid. It was found in a small town in northern MN near the Canadian border. Original owner died last year, his niece got the car, she sold it to a small dealer in their town, I got it from him. Original owner is in the snowmobile racing hall of fame. A big deal in the north country!!! Car came with original bill of sale, cancelled check from purchase, owners manual and some receipts. The only modifications were a radio swap (original came with the car) and a cruise control was put on in '72. Paperwork for cruise is in the glovebox! I looked for a broadcast sheet and found two! But not for this car. The two matched and were for a Purple 440 Charger R/T built during the same time. Cool car!

8447779-70ChargerRT1.jpg (487 downloads)
Last edited by MuscleMopars; 03/03/15 08:04 PM.

Thanks,
Eric
email eric@musclemopars.com
715-426-HEMI (Shop)
612-669-CARS (Cell and Texts)

Go to my Moparts "Profile" to see my web site