Quote:

Quote:

This is the part I'm not getting. You can use two different size flywheels and the starter lines up correctly?

NO, if you have a OEM Mopar stock flywheel it should have one pressure plate pattern on it If so it can be for a nine inch clutch, 10.0, 10.5 or 11 inch. Count the teeth on the flywheel to see which one it is, if it is a 130 tooth it probally is a 10.5 or 10.0 inch clutch some of the early A body 273 and 318 had a nine inch clutch in them but I don't remember, I never cared, how many teeth where on those flywheels The 143 tooth flywheels take the 11.0 inch clutches. Some, many, of the after market flywheels, can have both the 10.5 and 11.0 pressure plate bolt patterns on them IHTHs Look at the back side of your bellhousing down low in the recesses on the drivers side and write down all the numbers cast into those recesses and post them on here Those are the casting numbers of your bellhousing, we can tell you the application of that bellhousing and possibly the clutch size IHTHs

There are two pressure plates that fit the 10.5" pattern. The 10.5" and the 10.95" (sometimes called the 11" scalloped, not to be confused with the true 11" setup).

Count the teeth, show use pictures of the side of the flywheel that faces the engine and we can tell you what you have and what you need. Anything else is guessing.

They say there are no such thing as a stupid question.
They say there is always the exception that proves the rule.
Don't be the exception.