I have a very nice T/A that I'm not sure what to do with. It has had a very nice repaint FY1 in the past, factory interior etc with what I believe to be only 68k miles. (It spent a lot of its life in Alaska). The motor is down on power (matching #) I think due to a cam going flat. The car is a bit of a survivor, originally a Calif car, the second owner in the mid 70' started to "customize" the car was was popular then. Over the years he removed and chromed all sorts of things under the hood; pulleys, brackets, linkage, hard lines, hinges, brake booster, M/C, intake, fasteners, shocks, sway bar and links, shocks, T-bars, and ALOT more. You get the idea. It is all super quality "show" chrome and in perfect shape! The dilemma is, do I keep it as a "survivor" of sorts or replace it with factory painted parts? How difficult and $$ is finding the correct date code parts? Is the car more valuable in "stock" appearing condition? I am thinking of building a stroker motor to make the car more fun to drive and putting the # matching 340 in a bag to keep it safe or should I just freshen it up ( I don't beat too hard on it). Thanks!