I know everyone probably knows this already. I have run several wanted ads on Racingjunk and here and have had good luck finding what i was looking for used. I ran an ad about a month ago for a set of double beadlock alumastars. I had a guy from back east respond to my ad saying he had multiple sets. I wanted polished and he had black so I passed. He text back later that he had a friend in Florida that had a set of polished that he would trade for and sell to me. The backspace was wrong and I passed again. Last week he texted again and said he had a set of Billet Specialties that he traded for and would let go cheap. I said I had some in the way so I was good. The following day he texted me again saying he bought a bunch of used pro stock stuff and was selling it, carbon front brakes, used tires, more beadlocks, computer etc.

I just read a post by Bob Benza on insidecomp about what I assume is the same guy texting me trying to sell me the stuff Bob has for sale on insidecomp racing.

I almost trusted this guy in the beginning. I know we all think it won't happen to us, were a good judge of character etc. Anyway, just a reminder of what goes on out there.

2017 Challenger R/T Scat Pack Shaker
2021 T/A 392
1970 Challenger R/T 383,727, 3.55, (Wife's car)
1970 Challenger R/T SE 440-4, 4-speed, 4.10 Dana
1972 Dodge Demon 396 W-2,904, 4.30, 10.660 @ 125.85
2020 Hellcat redeye