Its too bad MaMopar never baffled their pans in the first place, E/SPecially for those cars that were marketed for hi-per usage (RT, TA-AAR, etc); the 440-6 and Hemi cars had baffles for acceleration/deceleration, but that alone doesn't do enough for cornering.... but that pan will help the BB engine live longer.

Get the Milodon pan for your BB. On my SB I've welded f/r/side horizontal plates for baffeling (did that ~40 years ago... best mod I've ever done to the car to save the engine!)... I may someday upgrade to the Milodon pan as it appears to be a hi-quality product worht its expense. I advise other people I meet (w/Mopars) that the 1st thing they need to do is modify or change their oil pan to include baffeles.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!