I'll comment about the tube portion from your question since I recently went through this same issue about using tubes. Most inner tubes dedicated for slicks, have a larger diameter valve stem and include a retainer that screws onto the valve stem which helps anchor to the rim. As a result, if you decide to use an inner tube such as what Hoosier or MT offers, the wheel's valve stem hole will likely require redrilling to accommodate for the larger diameter valve stem (e.g. 5/8").

If that wasn't enough, depending on where the valve stem opening is located on your wheel, the wheel's flange may not be able to accommodate enlarging the hole or the flange may interfere with being able to secure (i.e. screw-on) the valve stem retainer.

In addition, most drag tubes locate their valve stem in the center and not out-board on the tube. I guess, many "drag-only" wheels are made with larger valve stem holes and are located in the center or middle portion of the wheel for this reason. I suggest you check your BS wheels and see what size the valve stem opening is and where it’s located. Most likely you will find it difficult to use a drag race specific inner tube with those wheels for these reasons. Hopefully this makes sense and you won't end up ordering tubes like I did and then find out what I’m trying to describe.

Perhaps if you are ordering wheels you can specify where to have the valve stem located and you won't encounter these issues.

BTW, Billet Specialties - Street Lites are some of the nicest looking wheels IMO… nice choice.