Ok i thought id start this thread so everyone can share their R5 P7 builds, experience and questions.

I'll kick it off with my project, a 1977 Chrysler Centura street car. Obviously it's an R5 P7. Mikes built powerglide with a 6800rpm chevy convertor. Custom built adapter from R5 to Powerglide with a custom crank adapter. Sbm JW flexplate and sbm starter. Chromoly 9" with 40 spline gun drilled and star flanged moser axles. Strange pro race brakes. Standard suspension points with the exemption of a track locator. Anti roll bar. Strange dbl adj coilovers. Mark Williams through bolt 3rd member with MW lightened spool, Lamb ball bearing pinion support and 4.3 Richmond street gears. Max wheel single bead locks. Strange GT front struts with Alumastar fronts. Peterson dry sump tank, fuel cell and battery in the trunk. Pwr trans cooler under the truck floor. Pwr radiator. 8 point chromoly cage with removeable front half (as per Aussie specs for a street car). Corbeau low back front seats. Racepak UDX dash. Msd 7530 and a grid.