Hello "dogdays".

Thank you very much for the additional information. I am of the "old school", meaning my main interest is in what may be considered today as old cars. I own Chrysler corp. cars from 1950 to 1986. My main interest are the cars from mr. Exner's period, the socalled ForwardLook (www.forwardlook.net) cars which goes from 1955 to 1961. Later than 1970, I don't know very much about any cars after that. About the MOPARs from '55 to '61 I belive I know quite a lot. Even tho' I do own a few 70's Volares and Aspens, I don't know much about these cars eighter. I also own a 1976 Valiant and a 1976 Dart. The 1986 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z, Targa that I own is an interesting car, but with the 4-banger ............... I also used to own a 1969 Dodge Charger R/T, 440 Magnum. It had all the options that HP car do not usually have. It was one of a total of 129 units produced with an electic sun-roof. The only car in my whole life that I regret selling.

Anyway (get carried away), as for the trans mentioned above,I sold this trans to a friend of mine who's going rebuild it and beef it up a bit. I see another guy asking about if these A-998s are all lock-up transmissions. If mine is, I guess you just can't use it without a lock-up converter ? If it is a lock-up trans, I'm afraid my friend can't use it. Since I am an extremely honest person, it would be nice to know if mine is a lock-up unit. Then I just have to get my friend another trans.

Sorry for bothering you guys with all this, but if my friend got the wrong trans, I better get him anotherone to put his mony into.

Thank you so much again to all of you, spending time and effort to help me. Very much appreciated.

All the best from Einar in norway.