@72d100 you might be following me in Instagram my username is boostedwarlock as well.

Once I get on my laptop I'll post pictures of the truck and other 1st gens I have.

I'm building a 12 point roll cage for it right now. I'm not doing the crown Vic set up cause I have a lot of Monet wrapped up into what I have now.

I've thought about the srt truck brakes but I want to stay with the 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern. I'm thinking about seeing if someone has a used spindle, and brake set up off of an A,B,or C body that I could use to see what it would take to make the brake works on the truck, and then I'd be able to use the aftermarket brake set ups they make for them.

Anyone have any ideas how to lighten a truck up I think I've done it all but I might have missed something. Once my warlock is back on the road I have a Mr.norm truck I'm going to build and it's going to be on a tube chassis with a cool turbo set up and small block.

Thanks for the help guys, glad to hear from you all, and hope to be able to help you all when I can.