Looking to find a spring for the Hughes CNC max wedge victors that can handle a 0.770" lift solid (mid 270's duration?) roller cam with only a 1.900" install height?
After looking over the new heads, the spring seats really can't be cut for more install height because the intake port is pretty tall and not much material seperating the inner intake seat from the port.
Right now I am measuring 1.880" install height with a standard retainer and locks, and no spring seat or cup.
If I wanted to use my PAC 1325 springs with a 2.00" install height, 0.060" spring seat, and +0.100" retainers, I would need valve that are about 0.100" longer?
I measured the valve length at 5.375", and if I was going to change the valves, I would be looking at custom 5.5550" length valves to use with a standard retainer. So it looks like it would be easier to just find a valve spring that will work. The heads are machined to 1.710" spring pocket, but I'm not sure if the T&D rockers will clear a 1.625" diameter spring?