I'm sure if you called or emailed them, they'd tell you.

From what I remember, they shorten the spring length between the front mount and the axle, I think the forward bracket is extended for this purpose. They may even angle them inboard or outboard a bit. They are doing whatever they feel "improves" the stock suspension.

Bear in mind that you should always modernize suspension at both ends at the same time or you'll wind up with something that can be unpredictable and unsafe. Personally, I think the factory geometry is fine.

I think the best thing you can do for a factory mopar by far is get a lot of caster on the front wheels, this is usually achieved by aftermarket control arms or running those moog corrector upper bushings in reverse. That will let you get a good result from radial tires. Hotchkis (and many others) have parts specifically for that, and that's what I truly consider "geometry" correcting.

That page says polyurethane, so if you're one of those people that is easily annoyed by squeaks and peeps while you're driving, factor that in.

Looking for 1975 through 1978 B body 4 door sedan sheet metal or parts cars - monaco, fury, coronet. Please let me know