In the 6 months I've owned my Cummins, I've already seen diesel sway from .30 per gallon more to a few cents cheaper per gallon to the current $1 difference.

sure, crude is down, thus the media hype about falling gas prices, but it's also fuel oil season for those of us north of the mason dixon line, so I don't see diesel dropping like gas did until later.

but, given the volitility in the market, I wouldn't say that diesel will never be cheaper than gas.

During my shopping, I made an offer on a 06 with 80k miles, quad cab, short bed, 4x4, auto cummins. offered the guy $20k for it. He wasn't interested and was trying to get more money for it

I ended up at a dealer, ended up paying $30k for a 06 megacab 4x4, auto truck that has a few grand in aftermarket mods done to it...5" exhaust, aftermarket wheels, big tires, lift/leveling kit, etc. Truck also had 80k miles, and coming from Georgia...ZERO rust!

the day I bought it, there was another guy trying to buy the same truck. I told the dealer I wasn't interested in a bidding war with another customer and that I was going to walk. Only reason I stayed to finish the deal was because he said that A) there would be no bidding, only the deal we struck and B) the other guy had no financing/bad credit, so he quickly became a non-issue

but, They are popular and have excellent resale right now because everyone wants one, but can't afford a $60k truck

**Photobucket sucks**