My build is close to about what your doing but mine is built for close to sea level. I can tell you about it just to let you know.

I use a 440 block with the 4.15 crank and at .030 over its 493 cubes. I used the 440Source kit as I have the D-dished pistons to get 10.6 comp using the basic Indy EZ heads I use and I built a nice .046 quench in it as I run 37 total timing and no ping at all on 92 pump. I bought the EZ heads from Dwayne Porter who also did a small amount of port cleanup. I also had Dwayne spec me a cam as I use a solid flat tappet thats 264 & 270 @ .050 with .585 & .592 lift. I use Hughes 1.6 rockers for about .630 lift and its has a 110 LSA as it in the eng on a 106 centerline. I used the basic EZ heads so I can use standard rockers as they dont need offset rockers and the exh port is in stock location. Dwayne Porter is very good as I would consider him one of if not the best head and cam guy out there so you might consider calling him and speaking with him. Up top I use the Indy dual plane intake with a Holley 850 DP. TTI 2" headers and the TTI 3" exh out to the rear bumper. I run a 727 with a 9.5 Dynamic converter and a manual V/B with 4.30 gears and 30 x 9 tires. My 63 weighs just over 3700 lbs with me in it and its run 10.70's so far on 92 pump through the full exh. I really think it has a fair more in it if I ever really get after it. Ron