I think I remember most of the early complaints on 440 Source parts on here where from other vendors who, probally, never bought or used or seen any of Brandon(the owner of 440 source) parts I ran into the same thing(being bashed by vendors who posted on here on how good there non Chinese parts where) back in the early 2000s when I posted about using Ohio Crankshaft Company forged steel stroker crankshafts being good shruggy: The bad thing on the haters parts(Eagles, K1, Scat and others) where they where Chinese made forging and finished here in the U.S. and then advertised as U.S. made I did buy a bunch of CAT parts when they first came out, some of them worked okay and some fail right away on racing applications I try not to use street parts on race motors anymore,that is part of paying your dues and getting educated Not all of us are born smart and know everything about racing and race parts from birth with no personel expereinces Regardless what some people claim I've had some very good mahinest in SO CA look at 4 different sets of forged steel H beam rods rods I had(back in the late 1990s) one set of CAT, one set of Eagles, one set of RPM and one set of of Carrillo with L19 bolts. One long time machinest spotted the Carillos right away but didn't reconignze(SP?) any of the others, when I ask him how he knew which set(none of them had any markings on them ) the Carrillos where his explanation was that all the Carrillo rods where double shot peened back then, the others weren't I've had failures from many different good vendors, no one out there makes perfect parts 100 % of the time Racing is hard on parts Nuff said, goodnight

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)