I like the idea. I have been an all motor guy, and still respect the all motor stuff, as it is what I am the most familiar with. I have recently started a new project which I haven't posted here because it is a non mopar build. I put a stage 5 Trick Performance Products kit on my 2001 Silverado. It was working great until an o ring failed in the stock 5.3L but that is beside the point. Trick makes fairly painless bolt on kits for the GM Trucks, and they work great.

I like the idea of doing a mopar turbo kit. I would maybe not discount the big block guys yet, I like the idea of the small block turbo kit, BUT if you end up pushing the stock blocks, which won't take much with say, a Borg Warner S480 like what I run on my LSx project, to pop the stock block. Take a look at these Trick Performance kits for some ideas, the hot side is deadly simple, and believe it or not, they work GREAT.

http://www.shop.trickperformanceproducts.com/

As you can see, I haven't finished the grill fitment, and some other things etc. Before that o ring failed, it was a RIOT on 12psi, and it pulled like my car.

I would like to do a turbo modern hemi build personally. I did the LSx because the kit was there, I love these 99-06 GM trucks, and the parts are easy to get.

-Kenny