Quote:

Quote:

Most rodfailures are secondary failures the primary fault is usualy elsewhere like the rodbolts or oilsystem not up to the task. now that we have left the [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] about what realy fails behind us i would still recomend the Autoverdi rods. some of the absolute best steel rods you will ever find and as a bonus you will get them made with whatever lenght,width,big and small end sizes you think you need. within reasonable limits ofcourse.

And what is the price tag on a rod that has all the bonuses?

Dont know there current pricing but last i checked they where not cheap by any means but they where not as expensive as i would have thought for a real custom rod.

Quote:

Do the Autoverdi rods sing opera? Is someone in their production path named Giuseppe?

Frankly I am puzzled why you can't get Crower to make a set. They have been advertising for years that they can make any rod. Billet is billet, after all. Did you talk to someone there? Or just enquire whether they had some on the shelf? And likewise with most of the others, they must be pretty busy to not want to make a sale.

R.

Doubt they sing opera unless you pay them for it and im not sure they are that good at it either. they do two things that i know of,real good connecting rods and oilpumps.

Quote:

Quote:

Do the Autoverdi rods sing opera? Is someone in their production path named Giuseppe?

Frankly I am puzzled why you can't get Crower to make a set. They have been advertising for years that they can make any rod. Billet is billet, after all. Did you talk to someone there? Or just enquire whether they had some on the shelf? And likewise with most of the others, they must be pretty busy to not want to make a sale.

R.

A lot of these places don't want to do a rod unless it's a run , so if you want to buy say 100 rods then you might get them to make you a set of what you want. I remember that was what Manley was saying when the sportsmaster rod for BB mopar was the rage .

doubt autoverdi cares if you order 8 or 80 rods. you will get the same quality anyway.

the link again,just contact them and see what they say.
http://www.autoverdi.com/rods.html