Quote:

Quote:

The fuse which caused the test light to go out is the "Dome & Stop" fuse, left side, second from bottom in the pic below.
2. Oddly, when I connect the main circuit (the one under the hood, which should be a fusible link), neither my dome light nor my brake lights are on unless they are specifically activated by the door switch or by hitting the brakes.

Alright we know the full time errant draw is in the dome/stop circuit or something (improperly) tied into that circuit. Clarify please what you are saying that the dome/brake lights ain't on unless activated by the door/brakes (I know you dont mean that when they (the light(s) themselves) come on when you open the door/hit the brakes) as that is normal operation (I know I am missing something )

What I meant was that if neither the dome or brake lights are on all the time, but are working normally, they can't be the source of the short. But it sounds like there still could be a problem somewhere else on this same circuit, correct? Sorry, as stated earlier, I really don't understand the finer points of electricity.