Quote:

I knew and expected Fridays test n tune to be a cluster with that many cars but I wanted to get parked and for 25 dollars I'll take the three passes that were available. PRP can not be held accountable for cars blowing up and lack of maintenance on cars. I never in my life saw or expected to see that much damage. Now as far as traction, if you had issues I would suggest climbing under YOUR car and working on your suspension. I made it down to 3 cars Saturday and my 60 foot times were very consistent. For some reason I hear this issue coming from the 4 speed class almost every year but see guys yanking the front tires higher than I would ever allow one of my cars to go. My son even drove a stocker on Sunday for a Friend and it was leaving REAL hard. I know one thing, I had a great time. Oh and the Duster ran a "new best" of 9.91@131mph on the last pass Friday night.

I've been doing this for a number of years and know that the track, any track, can't control break downs. I'm just stating my thoughts and experiences. As far as my traction issues, I was under my car several times. I've been racing at PRP/Keystone, for a very long time. I brag to fellow racers about the starting line traction and how good it was. This is the first time I had problems. Here's another thing to remember. I don't have an exotic race suspension. SS springs with Rancho's is all. It works at other marginal tracks, but didn't work at what I considered my home track. The 4 speed cars that are pulling the front end high in the air, are using high end rear suspensions. Again, I didn't start this post to bash PRP. I was curious as to other peoples impressions and experiences. I had a good time, and will be there next year.

4 speed street legal. Best time 10.99 @ 124 mph on 93 octane pump gas @ 3926# total weight