The "Street Lynx" kit bolts in the stock front spring hangers and I wanted tire clearance. So to me, fabricating my own deal was just as easy as moving the leafs into the rails. The rear is already positioned in the proper place, so you just fab up the stuff with the rear already under the car, tack it up, take it out, weld it, reinstall and you are done.

I used a ladder bar type front crossmember mounted between the factory frame rails, with the brackets as far out as possible. Positioned it where it needed to be to use the Mustang length lower arms I used, plus this gave me a place for a loop. I also welded in a front crossmember and new shock crossmember because I wanted the shocks behind the housing. Pre made housing brackets with built in shock mounts are easy to find for the bottom, as well as top brackets. Front brackets were easy as well. I ran my upper arms from center out for two reasons. It allows them to be longer, plus pre made Mustang brackets made for a 9 inch fit perfectly

Just have to think outside the box. Everything does NOT have to be MADE for a Mopar. Suspension parts for G-bodys and Mustangs are cheap, plentiful and easily modified for your use on other cars.

Monte