My neighbor called me yesterday and asked if I saw anyone on his property. We live in a small, quiet town of less that 5000 people. He has a VW dual cab pick-up sitting uncovered in his yard. It is a going to fix it up someday deal also. His visitor was code enforcement. They asked him about the vehicle and what he was going to do with it. He said he was going to restore it someday. They said the have seen it in the same spot for 10 years{ actually 20} and cited him. I think he has 30 days to remove it or build a garage, which he has plans to do neither. He is an old hippie who hates being told what to do and I understand that but the fines will be $100 a day if he doesn't comply. As much as I don't like what is going on with this situation it is happening a lot more. Not everyone appreciates or has the good memories associated with these car like us. They want anything not tagged and in operating condition to be removed. $100 a day fine is what they found to get people motivated. In our state you can get an antique plate without pic or proof of a real running vehicle. Neighbor plans to do that, code enforcement said it has to run, it won't. We'll see how this goes.