Was wondering which of the 2 sizes is the better choice for my engine with todays gas and my combo

I run autolite 86's in there now, but I need to do a tune up with new plugs and wires.

I just converted over to electronic ignition recently by useing a 72 chrysler new yorker 440 distributor and a 72 cuda 340 electronic box.

It all works well and is giving no issues that I can tell. But stock size spark plug wires bought over the counter doesn't last long and the plugs have been installed since the engine was built

The combo I have is a 68 block with kb 237's installed, comp xe 275 hl, stock jetted 440-6 70 model carbs with factory exhaust system.

The engine runs like normal and is responsive. I usually add 5 gallons of 110 race fuel to the tank at fill ups. It will ping a little for a bit if I dont.

What is the difference between a j10y and a j11y?

I have both types. When driving my car, I usually keep my foot in the throttle quite a bit, but don't actually race the car.

440-6 4 speed 354 dana 60 is the combo with 214/181 valves. Nothing special, just wondering if a j10 would help detonation better then j11.

I don't know much about plugs, but have these 2 choices setting on the shelf to use. I know there may be better plugs to use out there, and will write the number down and brand name for future use, but I am curious of these 2 types since I have them