Either repaint it or leave it entirely alone. I've gone through this process with two cars. Obviously I don't know you but, knowing myself, I'd never be happy with the 80/20 version. The chances are very slim that it will be matched to the point that it is completely undetectable and, even if people look at the car and don't comment on the new/old finish, you will know and, eventually, you will get to where you wish you would have gone ahead and painted it. At least that's what happened both times with me.

You didn't mention the level to which you were thinking of having it painted. There are more differences between a 'driver' paint job and a 'restoration' paint job than just how much it costs and I would assume there are a few shops around you that could do either.

I recently got a repaint that looks very good but didn't cost a fortune. If it gets a chip, sure it's going to bug me but it won't be the end of the world. I'm certainly not going to get upset if it gets rained on, bird-pooped on, leaned on, etc and it sure isn't going to keep me from enjoying the car.

I think this is the most important point; do whatever you wish but don't let it keep you from ENJOYING THE CAR.