Quote:

The only thing I wonder is why he didn't do a half hearted run in road trim. I am guessing the truck would still run sub 20 without any troubles. turning in a 12s slip could win him the average if some more people end up turning a 20 in. I don't know much about these sorts of things though I am just enjoying the show from the youtube live stream

For some reason the truck went on the stands after they unhooked the trailer. They never put wheelie bars on the truck it just sputter off the line and went down the track.

The rest of the Gebhardt crew showed up just as late and scrambled to get to the staging lanes just to run one pass. It was just amazing to see them show up as most were starting to leave.

If you have never been to a Drag Week event it is well worth the price of admission! The level of effort the racers put out is amazing! The amount of stuff that is stuffed into a trunk and gutted when they race is almost comical.

56 Plaza 63 D100 step side 67 Coronet, 68 Roadrunner, 69 Super Bees, 69 Coronet 500 convertible, 70 Roadrunner Post, 79 D150 360, and a severe case of Mopar a,d,d