Quote:

Have you checked all the rockers at the valves yet? If not do that and let us know what you find for the variences on yours I've seen .030 difference at the valves on the same brand of rockers, the losss of lift followed the rocker when I swapped them around I have checked a bunch of stock type Ductile iron Hemi, wedges and LA rockers, Harland Sharps, Crane iron and extruded aluminum roller tip rockers, T&D single shafts and so on I've yet to see a perfect set that all the rockers lifted the same at the valves I do have a new set of Jesel paired shaft rockers that I haven't checked or tried to use yet I'm hoping that they are as good as all the high buck racers say they are

Haven't checked the rockers yet, but I have less than .011" difference from lift readings on all 16 valves, and that is including any cam wear, etc, so they can't be too far off from one another. I'll check a few. Not even sure who's rockers they are as I bought them from Hughes as a package deal. RR350A 1.6 stamped on the tops.

Fastest 300