Quote:

i have a 1971 duster with a late k-frame big bolt stuff. i am adding a large sway bar from firm feel soon. already installed QA1 adjustable front shocks that are awsome! i am thinking about a set of tubular upper arms. i am building this car for hammering in the curves,auto-x,and hopefully open track days. i want something i can beat on and not worry about it! any help,comments,suggestions welcome.

With the other things you've allready done, I can then see considering tubular uppers.

I think $200 FIRST spent on subframe connectors will be more performance return for the buck. Same for the bigger sway bars. And then spending $50-100 on offset upper control arm bushings for you stock UCA to give you 3-6 degress positve caster.

After frame connectors, T-bars (you didn't mention those) and sway bars the Tubular Uppers would give you the next step in refinement and performance that you haven't covered.

It sounds like where you are headed in your suspension build would benefit from Tubular Arms. It's the order you choose to purchase and install your mods.