Ok for my 70 charger with stock fill tube a special order a1000 stealth drop in pump...the pump screen is mounted on pump body not on a tube extension like what's shown on aeromotive website...my part number on pump is 11126 and is not shown on aeromotive website the reason for this is because the one with the extension would take up to much depth making my sump to big and i will post a pic of the hot rod city garage tank in attachment...i was going to get a tank built by him but he raised his prices by 100% and was being a Jerk to me quoting me high prices and I'm glad I did not get a tank built by him for many reasons....One my sump would have been too deep and it's flush with back of Tank causing issuies with hotchkis rear sway...next reason is he does not provide a channel at top of Tank for the frame section in floorboard as it would not sit right and be rocking....next reason is that guy will not make it with stock fill tube inlet...you have ro cut your original and use a piece of hose and clamps...and he uses the aeromotive pump with screen attachment and tube extension....plus ricks rounds the body of the tanks...and i got the best sending unit in the buiz... and mounted on the correct side where my wire comes out of floor is....im really happy with the new tank fit perfect and I purchased new double lip mopar seal for fill tube....

70 charger ,all aluminum 528 hemi 727 cope rmvb,680hp 670 tq,full sequential holley hp efi,full hotchkis tvs,qa1 k and lowers,borgeson steering box cass viper 11.75 with cass s-trac dana 3.54