Stop dicking around guys. This is already a shocking topic and might hurt some firm feelings...

In the mean time...
I just upgraded the rear shocks on my daily '73 Dart. Went from Monroe Sensatrac Loadlevelers to Bilsteins.
Quite a difference.

Some short remarks that came to mind after the first trip with the new shocks;
Car feels firmer, more controlled suspensionmovements over speedbumps, feels more secure in corners at speed, modern like handling.

Since the Bilsteins don't have a helperspring around them, I would've expected a bit more suspension drop coming off a speedbump, but there's nothing of that at all. The shocks control/dampen the car's downward movement so much better, the springs don't even compress that much, so the springs actually 'feel' a little stronger than before.

Another thing which became way more obvious now, is how soft/cheap the front KYB-shocks feel, compared to the rears now.
The front now definitly need to be upgraded and for this I've got a set of Hotchkis adjustable shocks coming my way.
I tend to think now better shocks will probably take away the 'feeling' I need bigger torsionbars in the car. It has 1" JustSuspension bars at the moment.