No thread locker. Torque the bolts several times before the silicone sets up to get things close. The adhesive property of it will keep the bolts from backing out until fuel compromises the silicone, yet because the silicone gives some you can continue to retorque the bolts several times. I usually redo the torque setting 5 or 6 times letting it set a hour in between, I was told because of it being so low ( inch pounds), as the intake settles it sinks into the heads and needs to be retorqued. The shop glues the gasket to the heads with pilabon construction glue then lightly coats the exposed side with vasoline to help the intake settle in. Also superformance makes really nice intake gasket in .030, .047 and .060. Call Greg and he will take care of you, a super nice guy. I used his intakes a month ago after a couple of carb backfires compromised the cometic skeleton style I had used a couple of years ago. This is what has worked for me and I put about 1500 miles on the car last summer and 500 so far this year. Had it at carlisle last yr and I saw your car at the moparts tent but no one was around. Also know a guy that was loctiteing his torq converter bolts and they kept backing out so he did the silicone trick and that took care of it. He did use locker also on those bolts through. Good luck with it