This car is a compromise from one end to the other. It HAS to run on pump 93. I'm sure it would be fine with another 1/2 point of compression, but then I'm looking at custom pistons and a rebalance. Also IIRC .660 lift is all it can stand before pistons and valves start getting too close for comfort. I could fly cut the pistons but I don't think the heads could make use of the extra lift.

I built the car to run hard on gas that I can stop anywhere (here) and buy, be reliable without much maintenance, not run hot and be able to jump in it at any time and take off. So far it's been all I was wanting, in fact it has ran much better than expected. I was hoping for low 6.90s, the first pass it ran 6.83 spinning.

Honestly I didn't expect to pick up a ton with a similar sized roller, but if I could get .25 or .3 I would seriously consider spending the money. I also know $500 worth of nitrous would pick up a bunch but I'm not a power adder guy. For the most part nitrous cars don't impress me, hard running na cars do.

Thanks guys