I can not articulate on the A12 tags. Oddly in the mopar world no one wants to talk about fender tags, or anything that could possibly bring unwanted attention to a car. Depending on who owns it.

Which is understandable.

The tag deal is an odd one at that, yes we know of the few that make them then there are the pros in the mopar world that can make a spot on tag.

If you had other lynch road tags and stripped them you could look for the rows, usually 3 at a time some press out.

Press is they key word, because many cant get that "stamped" look which leaves shadows on the backside and even on the ends where a cheap shear? made the cut vs an industrial machine, those edges are so curved vs the norm you could shave or pic up some salsa dip with them.

You can also take 5 tags and blast them, they should show an average on a gem scale.

Then obviously the outer lip so many seem to have trouble with, use some good measuring tools on "like tags" and then check the one in question.

Then aside from the codes of which I do not know for that plant or year.

I recall years ago there was rolls and rolls of build sheets that got out....Everyone was assured the money spent was to possibly get mopars blessing. And remember everyone was assured none would got out....

Ummm who was it that got just one off the role????

Honestly you would get better help from your fellow A12 guys on that site unless your fishing for a certain answer.

But if you were to post the tag and its legit

Then although not a bad thing the pic of the tag would be on the www for the info bots to glean.

So either way really asking on here, this is not like the old moparts, your screwed.

Ask the A12 guys, they are friendly.