No it is not the same plugs that are becoming fouled. And they are not oil fouled, they are fuel fouled, They look just like the inside of a chimney. Normally there is a plug fouled on each side. Both sides of the hedders are glowing, mainly the 2 middle pipes on each hedder.
The plugs that were fouled yesterday were plug 6 and plug 7.
I removed all of my plug wires and they all ohm out at 40 ohms of resistance per foot, I jut got these plug wires for Christmas and they have maybe 500 miles on them, MAYBE.
Tonight I am going to take out the high speed air bleeds and start it and let it idle on the fast idle circuit and see what happens. If they still light up I will remove the vaccum advance from the manifold source and put it on the ported source, altho I don't see how this could cause the hedders to glow, at 2000 to 2500 rpm the distributer is going to see the same amount of vaccum from the manifold port and ported port on the carb.
If it still does it after this I'm going to buy a wideband even though I really cant afford it and wait until I get it and then I will get it hooked up and i'll be able to tell you guys what the wideband says the mixture is.
I really think this is fuel related, the plugs look black and sooty just like the inside of a chimney looks like. I did another compression test with the engine warm and ignition dis-abled and the carb all the way open and every cylinder reads 150 psi.
If the high speed air bleeds aren't the cause of this then I give up and will get a wideband. I am starting to think that maybe the high speed air bleeds are allowing the mains to come inn to soon which is adding fuel to the idle circuit while it's idling on the fast idle. I have read that the .028 high speed air bleeds are actually quite small and make the mains come on pretty quick. I'm going to put smaller main jets in and see if that changes anything too, if it does then that might indicate that the high speed air bleeds are coming on too soon.
I have checked for vaccum leaks, I can not find one. All of my vaccum lines are brand new, my intake manifold gasket is brand new and my intake manifold is brand new and I checked it for flatness with a straight edge. I have sprayed carb cleaner with the engine idling all around the intake manifold and the carburetor and I don't hear a change in the idle.