This is just the way our North American Way of life has bought into crap. Its the oldest, biggest, first, last what ever. It is just a way to try to make what every you are talking about or doing a little better than the next. It is the 15 minutes of fame that people try to ad to what every they are talking about. The A12 Bee is likely the last one built that Stephens owns, but there no proof that can be amassed by collectors of mopar information or any information that has been found in Chrysler. I had told him this when he bought the A12 Bee that it was the highest number but that was all anyone could prove at that time.

It is no different what car was the last Hemi Car Built or what was the first Hemi Car Built. The pilot A12s are known, what one of the Pilot cars is considered the first A12 built.

What it boils down to is, do people really care. I got into this Hobby when it was not a Hobby. I did not buy a car because it was first or last built, I bought it for its potential to travel down the drag strip. This is one reason I never bought a Hemi E Body Convertible. Looking back if it was just about the money the Convertible was the better choice for value but my Challenger would easily out perform a Convertible and that is one of the reasons there are so few Hemi Convertibles built.

If enough people state that this A12 is the last A12 built it will become the last A12 built, no matter what the facts are.