I like the idea of all body styles. Winners for each category, and an overall winner. Not to mention, there can be some great trash talking and teamwork among the body styles.

I would prefer one event. For me, it's going to be a long haul to either event. Might as well have everyone in one place. Course, if I'm the odd man out wanting one event, then I have no problem with a two event plan. If possible, maybe a 3rd event could come together in the central US - unlikely there are enough interested participants to make that happen though (there's plenty of LX's, not sure about the rest).

If there are two events, Steve already has a West Coast event that will fit the bill.

As far as rules - I'd vote no rules for the first year. Run what you brung. That way no one needs to go out and buy a new set of tires to compete. And because I want to run this set of $450 slicks I have on the shelf.

-'02 Dodge Viper Ex-World Challenge racecar
-'73 Duster, 6.1 based 392 hilborn hemi, tko600, full floater rear 9", Hellwig custom bars, viper brakes, built for road course