A while back I put up a post about timing lights...I have an MSD Digital with a Tach readout...On the reference of some other members here, I was told to buy a simple analog scope, without a dial. I went ahead and bought the Flaming River FR1001 for $60 on Amazon. I got around to firing up with Roadrunner today and decided to check the timing with my new toy. I took it out of the blister pack when it arrived and its been in a diagnostic case with other tools for about 2 months. I put the pickup on the #1 and check the timing...12º Initial....hey...wait...what happen...where'd the strobe go.....the red LED turns on ..on the top of the scope when I push the timing button....the flashlight feature turns on.

This is the fastest tool that has ever failed in my hands...I got 30 seconds of use out of it. At least my Digital Snap-On gave me six years of use before it gave up...

What a crock!...Now I have to deal with RMA's and shipping...and I live all the way in Greece...It's gonna cost more to ship it wherever Flaming River is than the price of the actual scope

Unhappy Camper

Family owned 1969 Charger R/T DualQuad 440/727/GVO/3.55s