Quote:

HAHAHAHA, unfortunately I have encountered several guys like that. I'm pretty sure that they are so oblivious to how stupid they actually are that they expect people to believe their BS...best part is they always argue when you point out a flaw in their story, then even more BS gets tossed on

Amen to that, I get it all the time, Don't ever tell anyone what your car runs when they ask (not talking being at the track), just in general car talk on the street, they will always "have" or "have had" a car that ran faster, Its amazing how many guys have 8-9 second street cars or "DID" in the past , But where i get them is i say "cool", sooooooo what was your MPH in the 1/4 , Then i get , Or the all famous "my engine has 900 HP at the wheels" but yet there bumming a cigarette from me .

I have come to the conclusion over the years that when it comes to cars, there is more BS thrown around then any other sport, I try & be honest, I don"t understand what thrills these guys to BS so much, are they that insecure.

Last edited by joedust451; 06/10/14 07:49 AM.