Well, i FINALLY got it started this morning---wasnt the battery at all---the timining was WAY to advanced. When i pulled out the distrib, i noticed the drive gear slot was not where it was supposed to be, so i moved it 2 teeth to properly line it up. Then i set the timing mark on the balancer to 10 BTC. When i finished rebuilding the distrib, i lined up #1 tower and rotor, which should have in turn allowed me to start the motor with 10 degrees BTC timing.

WRONG. Im guessing the timing chain is off, once i got the thing running and timing light on, it showed 72 degress advance i had to turn the distrib so far back, the advance cannister was just about touching the firewall, i had to turn it back so far to get it in time.

Sooooo, i guess i will be pulling the front cover sometime and putting a new chain in anyhow seeing this on has about 10 degrees worth of slack, and then timing the cam and crank correctly.

I still have to get under this thing and pull the shield so i can see if the converter has weights on it, it just vibrates waayyyyyy to much only tapping the gas off idle in neutral........

Outcast Dodge guy.