You think that's bad, try finding a fan shroud for a '68 Barracuda with a 22" radiator and a 5.9 Magnum with the serpentine belt. The top inlet is on the driver's side the bottom is on the passenger side the "small" 5 blade fan is 20" in circumference. They also make a fan with like 9 blades that made so much noise that the car sounded like it could lift off the ground at any moment, but boy did that thing move some air! Just too noisy though.

Supposedly a 1974 and up small block with a 22" radiator shroud will work, but I've yet to see one offered anywhere new or used that would fit.

I'm going to have make my own out of 18 gauge steel, bend it without a pan break and weld it up. I may just make a template out of some kind of card board and bring it to a friend of a friend who has all that sheet metal forming gear.

I'll seal the places it contacts the radiator with that high density foam tape with the sticky stuff on one side.

I'll also seal the A/C condenser to the front of the radiator so all the air has to go through both of them like I did on my 1970.

1970 Plymouth 'Cuda #'s 440-6(block in storage)currently 493" 6 pack, Shaker, 5 speed Passon, 4.10's
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible 408 Magnum EFI with 4 speed automatic overdrive, 3800 stall lock-up converter and 4.30's (closest thing to an automatic 5 speed going)